You can talk to a Get Into Teaching Line adviser online between 8am and 8pm.Start live chat
Train to Teach Slough
22 January 2019 at 16:30 to 22 January 2019 at 19:30 in Slough at the Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor
Registration for this Train to Teach event has now closed, but you can still join us on the door and register when you arrive.
Our free Train to Teach events will provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place at 5.00pm and 6.00pm.
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
If you haven’t registered with us already, you’ll need to create a profile on this site to book a place at this Train to Teach event. Once registered, you can log in at any time to book places at other events near you or take part in our online events.
Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor, Chippenham Lane, Slough, SL1 2YE
Train to Teach Bradford
24 January 2019 - 16:30
This event in Bradford will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
Train to Teach Liverpool
28 January 2019 - 16:00
This event in Liverpool will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.
Train to Teach Coventry
31 January 2019 - 16:30
This event in Coventry will give you the chance to ask experts about your teacher training options and what it’s like to teach.